For several years now, smart technology has been firmly established in our homes, offices and workplaces. Many items that previously had a purely decorative or single practical function have been replaced by similar-looking multifunctional devices. This applies to mirrors as well. They have evolved from simple panes of glass to significantly more advanced devices that can, for example, measure air humidity or room temperature. Our company, which has been on the Polish market for over 25 years, not only observes this trend but also meets it head-on. The mirror models in our offer impress not only with their designer look. They also fit in perfectly in smart homes. We are able to equip our products with technologies such as:
- electronic displays,
- temperature and humidity sensors,
- heating mats that prevent fogging on the mirror surface,
- mechanical switches and electronic switches (touch and touchless),
- magnifying mirrors useful for example in the beauty industry,
- mono, bi-colour, rgb or argb LED strips –depending on the purpose, the mirror can be fitted with LED strips with utility or decorative light,
- external LED lighting in the form of top-board lamps made of sandblasted acrylic (HLT offers both top-board LED lamps mounted on the mirror and top-board LED lamps mounted outside the mirror).
In 2018 the company was awarded the Diamond of Furniture award for our mirror “Drop of Light” which, in addition to its modern design, was also equipped with additional accessories, such as OLED display, humidity and temperature sensors, bluetooth speakers and bi-colour LED lighting.